RTP AITP July Chapter Meeting
Are You a Unicorn? How to Stand Out in your Career
Do you know how to communicate your value proposition, your talents, your desires, your “elevator pitch”?
What are employers seeking and how do you meet to their needs?
Do you toil over words on your resume / cover letter / LinkedIn profile?
As a result of the recent survey (thanks to everyone’s feedback), this was the most requested topic. In response, July’s AITP meeting will address these questions and more. We’ve invited two dynamic speakers who will provide valuable information and recommendations so you can strive to become a “unicorn.”
Recognized author Mike York (author of: “Reset; Finding God, Finding Yourself and Finding Employment” and Résumé & Career Consultant Linda Merry Gutin will present their perspective. So, if you are:
- Unemployed, underemployed, or simply looking to expand your career?
- Curious what “job satisfaction” and “career satisfaction” could look like for you?
- Wondering what to do when you get the call and its interview time?
- Interested in looking great on and off your résumé?
Where: NC State University Club, 4200 Hillsborough St, Raleigh NC (near the I 440 Hillsborough Street exit)
When: July 13, 2017
- Networking – 5:30 p.m. until 6:30 p.m. (Cash bar is provided)
- Dinner – 6:30 p.m. until 7:15 p.m.
- Topic Presentation – 7:15 p.m. until 8:30 p.m., with Q & A time