RTP AITP June Chapter Meeting
Topic: “IT in the Smart Energy Grid”
Information Technology is critical to managing and advancing the future of energy in the United States, especially in relation to the Smart Energy Grid in the United States. This panel discussion will focus on the current state of the smart energy grid in North Carolina and the United States and how Information Technology is being used to improve the distribution and consumption of energy in our community, including future trends given the ever advancing Internet of Things.
Moderator: Mr. Bruce Anderson, Managing Principal at Andiaz Group, LLC.
- Rafael Ochoa, Managing Director, Grid Operations, Distribution at Accenture
- Brandon Robinson, Member, Board of Directors at Conservation Trust for North Carolina
Where: NC State University Club, 4200 Hillsborough St, Raleigh NC (near the I 440 Hillsborough Street exit)
When: June 8, 2017
- Networking – 5:30 p.m. until 6:30 p.m. (Cash bar is provided)
- Dinner – 6:30 p.m. until 7:15 p.m.
- Panel Presentation – 7:15 p.m. until 8:15 p.m., with Q & A time